If you are an Android user considering transferring contacts to iPhone, you will be concerned about transferring the contacts from Android to iPhone and ensuring nothing is missing within the process. Fortunately, you have come to the right location.
Simply following the given methods, you can easily transfer all your contacts from Android to iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone?
Method: 1 Transfer contacts by using a Google Account (easy)
In case you have been using an Android, phone and google account (like Google Play, Gmail, and so forth) for any duration of time the probabilities are that all your contacts will be synced to your Google account. At the very least the ones you operate most often must be.
Make sure you have subsidized up your Android phone, then
- Go to “Settings”.
- And then select “Accounts and Sync”.
The variation among the different lively variations of Android, and the specific modded versions supplied with the aid of various handsets manufacturers, make it difficult to be specific to about the wording. As an example, on our stock Samsung Galaxy S9, t’s under Settings; Accounts and backup; Accounts.
Just enter your Gmail Account information and permit Synchronization. Your Google contacts and phone contacts ought to now Synchronize.
Transfer Contacts with Google Account (Advanced)
For braces and belt, and to ensure this procedure continually works in the future remember doing the following, both on your iPhone after you have got followed the above points, or on your Android phone before you are making the move.
Just open the” Settings software” On your iPhone.
Then pick out” passwords and accounts”(or Mail, Calendars, Contacts, ). Choose to add an account.
Select add” Card DAV account”.
Now fill out your account information in the following fields.
- Server: Input” com”
- Username: Here you need to
- Password: Here, your Google account or Google apps password. (if you have endowed two-step verification, then you will need to generate and input an application-specific password).
- Description: Enter a description of the account (like personal contacts)
Pick next to the front of your screen.
At the last, make sure the contacts alternative is set to” ON”.
Once you have completed the whole setup system, just open the contacts app on your device, and then syncing will automatically start between iPhone and Google. Any time you set up any phone, Google must preserve the important thing to all of your contacts.
Method: 2 Transfer Android contacts to iPhone with Sim Card
Apart from Google accounts, there is another very easy method to transfer contacts between Android and iPhone, which is to use the Sim Card.
For transfer, the android contacts with Sim card, first, go to your phone’s contacts app. The procedure relying on the device you use. As an instance, Huawei users should
- Select” ”
- Then export to Sim card.
- Meanwhile, Samsung users should
- Tap” Manage ”
- Import/ Export
- Export to the Sim
- After that, just insert your Sim card into your iPhone,
- Set it up and hit
- Import Sim contacts to start the transfer
Then, your contacts ought to be saved on your iPhone.
Method: 3 Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone with Any Trans
As we mentioned before, a few users reflected that move to iOS is very difficult to use. And as you could see, the manner to apply Google contacts is a little complex, in particular for an iPhone amateur.
So, to make the transfer from Android to iPhone plenty simple, we suggest Any Trans application for transfer the contacts from Android to iPhone immediately.
Now just download and install Any Trans on your computer and follow the given instructions for transfer the contacts from Android to iPhone.
- Just run Any Trans on your PC or Mac computer; join each Android and iPhone with ITT; Select phone switcher; Select the supplied phone and target phone; Click the next button to proceed.
- All the data that is able to move from to the iPhone will apparent; Select contacts; Just click the next button to begin the transferring process.
At this time it spends depends on the number of your contacts, kindly wait and now do not unplug your iPhone and Android at some point in the process.
You can perceive that there are multiple methods to transmit contacts from one phone to another. But you are unable to determine which is the best method to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. But here we have mentioned methods for solving this problem.
App to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone.
Mobile Trans- Copy Data to iOS (Recommended)
A superlative software was by means of Wonder share, allowing the users to transfer the contacts from Android to iPhone with just a single click. No laptop or Window utilization is needed. Actually, connect your Android and iPhone through an OTG cord and start to transfer the contacts without resetting your currently prepared iPhone.
- This software transfer contacts from Android to iPhone with complete information email addresses, job titles, company names, and many
- Permit individuals to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone without connecting to any laptop, computer, and other
- Link both devices with OTG cord and securely transfer contacts with just 1- click transfer
- You should have a storage size of at least 24 MB to successfully install this app from play or play
Well suited with iOS 5.0 or above, Android 6.1 or above, and iCloud 8.0 or above.
- It is very easy to use, transfer the contacts just 1-
- It is a very simple app and very easy to
- The transferring velocity is super
- Supports more than 300 gadgets.
- The trial model is free but offers customers with limited
Transferring the contacts from one phone to another we do every day. But many individuals pride it troublesome to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. But this article will solve this kind of problem. By using given methods, you can easily solve the errors.